Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Craft Blog, New Craft Room

My New Space!
Here it is - the first official photo of my new scrapping/sewing space.  I love it! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to spend as much time in it as I would like.  Life just seems to interfere with  . . . well, the best laid plans.

Besides the paper crafting desk and the sewing table, I have more storage to the left, outside of the camera range, and twin size bed on the left.  The black cords in the corner on the left lead to a television.  There is now a shelf on the wall below the television that holds both of my ink pad storage rack carousel things.  You can see one on the table in this photo. If needed we can use this as a guest room.  Or, I can stretch out and relax a little when I need a break from 'working'.

Next to the ink pad storage thingy, in the pink carry bag, is my Bind-It-All.  I don't know how like I've had it, but I finally, this past weekend, got it out and used it.  I made a Halloween album for my two grandsons in Washington State.  My plan is to take photos of it this weekend and post later.  I used a combination of CTMH (Close To My Heart) cardstock, designer papers, and supplies and other brands.  

Have you noticed that there is no wool, yarn, or fabric in the photo? That's because I can safely store it in tubs and a dresser in Buster's room. (Yes, my bunny has his own room!) Paper is never safe in the same room as Buster and it's not good to leave sewing projects out in his room.  So I can work in here and store in his room.  And the room is right next door so I still get to see him often.

I hope to have more photos to share with you soon.  There are so many neat things - like my Scentsy warmer.  Can you see it?  If you're a Scentsy fan like me, I'm sure you've already spotted it.

Until next time . . . 

From My Studio To Yours,

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment